The tournament will guarantee ALL TEAMS (3) three games. The championship rounds will be single elimination, which will be held on Championship Sunday.
Age division seeding brackets will be determined by teams’ records. All tie-breakers will be decided by point differential & head to head records.
All teams must check in by Thursday, August 2, 2018.
Mandatory check in requirements:
- Team tournament roster
- Two forms of identification for every player, one being a valid birth certificate. (Age verification)
- Signed tournament player waivers
Team certification is NOW OPEN at the Morrow Event Center – 1180 Southlake Circle. Morrow Georgia 30260
- Players will NOT be allowed to participate without receiving a player band, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Coaching passes will be distributed at team certification.
- Presale admission tickets are also for sale at certifications to avoid game day lines. Tickets are $10 for adults – $5 for kids.
- Coaches please bring your team football and team water coolers!
- Electronic schedule & brackets: http://www.tournament-central.com/Index.aspx?W449
- Schedules are subject to change due to weather and team arrivals.
- Each game will consist of (2) two twenty minute halves with a running clock on all games.
- Each team will receive one time out each half.
- There will be no running clock the last (2) two mins of each half.
- There will be no kicking game. Game starts will be at the 35-yard line. Declared punts will be marked off 30 yards. Special teams PAT – Pass will count for (2) two points, run will count for (1) one point.
- There will be two types of overtimes in the tournament. In regular bracket play, in case of overtime, there will be a coin flip, the winning team of the coin flip will have the ball placed at the 10-yard line. If team fails to score in four downs, turn over on downs. First team to score wins. In championship rounds, in case of overtime play, coin will be flipped for first possession, ball will be placed at the 10-yard line and both teams will have the opportunity to score until a winner is determined.
Age & Weights
- Age cutoff dates will adhere to July 1st any exceptions to this age cut off date will need to be in writing from team’s league officials and specific restrictions will be placed on that team’s positions.
- There are no weight restrictions for the teams that fall within the July 31st or after, age cutoff date.
- Age groups are as follows: 6 & under, 7 & under, 8 & under, 9 & under, 10 & under, 11 & under, 12 & under, 13 & under, and 14 under. There will be no 15-year-old players allowed in tournament.
- Any team attempting to defraud the age requirements will be automatically disqualified and removed from tournament play.