Congratulations on being a part of the National Pre-Season Playoff Series!
We are excited for you, your team and your families to be a part of such an exciting event.
The first step of this exciting journey for your squad is to receive your team’s certification to be able to participate in the 2017 National Pre-season Playoff Series
Otto Armleder Memorial Comples
5057 WOOSTER PIKE, CINCINNATI, OH 45227
ALL TEAMS MUST BE AT FIELD AN HOUR PRIOR TO GAME TIME
ALL certifications will take place at:
TBA – Host Hotel
Required steps for certification:
- Players to be present in game or practice jersey in roster order at Friday’s check in.
- Photo ID/School ID & ORIGINAL birth certificates OR state ID for players & report card.
- Roster Book – League Book for official league roster – NO ALL-STAR teams permitted.
- Head Coach or Official Coach present at check in to verify players to sign all information is correct.
- Proof of Insurance – either league or program active insurance.
Players will be given a weekend wristband that must be worn to gain access to the playing field.
Each team will be allowed 8 coaches on the sidelines which includes a team mom.
Brackets and game schedules will be emailed to all teams and posted on www.preseasonkickoffclassic.com on WED. – August 2, 2017.
This is a multi-field complex, no stadium seating. Tents and lawn chairs will be allowed. No grills will be allowed on property.
ADMISSION FOR GENERAL PUBLIC:
Daily: ADULTS $10.00 KIDS (10 & under): $5.00